B & L Financial Services - Financial Planning
Financial planning is a generic term used to describe a variety of functions and services. Put simply, financial planning is a professional discipline that helps people attain their financial goals and objectives. This is achieved through a thorough analysis of your financial circumstances, and the development of a long-term financial planning strategy.
Financial planning takes a holistic approach, taking into account your current situation and needs (eg. your assets and liabilities) and your future objectives and goals, in order to help you make the most of your financial situation.
Sound financial planning is necessary if you want to enjoy a secure financial future – no matter what you aim to achieve in life and no matter how much money you earn. A formal financial plan is a long-term strategy that aims to create your wealth and maintain it, protect it and manage it throughout your life.
At B & L Financial Services we work with you to develop a sound and secure Financial Platform from which to grow. Our Planner’s at B & L Financial Services can answer the following questions for you:
- Retirement Planning – How much do you need to retire, and how long will it last?
- Superannuation – Are your superannuation assets structured in the best possible manner and is superannuation the most tax effective way for you to invest?
- Investments – Where do you invest, are you invested appropriately, and how do you invest as tax effectively as possible?
- Cashflow – Do you really know your cash flow position and how can this be maximised?
- Insurance Planning – Do you have enough insurance to protect you, your family and your assets in the event of death, disability, illness or serious trauma?
- Debt Management – How do you manage your debts/loans in the best possible manner and how do you pay your home off as quickly as possible?
- Estate Planning – Do you have up to date Wills and Powers of Attorney?
- Transition to Retirement – Are you over 55 and still working? If so, you might benefit from the implementation of a Transition to Retirement strategy.